Despite recent economic challenges, Murray & Spelman continues to grow as one of the leading Insurance & Finance Brokers in Ireland. We are located on both coasts with offices in Galway and Kildare.
Our company has been in business since 1956 and we look for people with energy, drive, motivation and commitment to join a growing team. Murray & Spelman is an equal opportunities employer offering a friendly, challenging and rewarding working environment.
- Insurance experience not essential
- Strong sales background
- IT competent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiasm to learn the Insurance business
Murray & Spelman was founded in 1956 and has a well-established client base with offices in both Galway & Kildare. This newly created position brings an opportunity for the right candidate to join one of Ireland’s most progressive Insurance & Finance Brokers with opportunities for career advancement and development.
This position can be based in our Naas or Galway office.
- Provide sound advice on Cyber Insurance to Murray & Spelman Corporate Client base.
- Develop new business strategies to increase market share in this area.
- Manage existing renewal book of business.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Minimum 2 years Cyber / Professional Liability Insurance experience is preferable.
- Be computer literate. Experience of working on Open Gi is advantageous but not essential.
- Must be ‘Grandfathered’ or have completed the CIP exam route with CPD hours attained to date. Alternatively, you must have another recognised educational qualification in Insurance.
We are always happy to hear from talented individuals that would be an asset to our company so please feel free to send your CV to Kathryn Megahey, G.F.S.C, Tuam Road, Galway or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if we have any openings that may come available, we will contact you.